Brick Rodeo is currently being planned as a normal in-person event in July 2021. We understand this may be a concern to some, and that no one knows what the pandemic conditions will be at that time. The situation is being monitored diligently and appropriate governmental and public health guidelines will be followed. Any changes to the event or procedures will be communicated on the website and social media outlets as needed.
Brick Rodeo wants everyone to remain as safe and healthy as possible. With that in mind, we have implemented the following policies:
- We strongly recommend all attendees wear a mask, even if you have been vaccinated. We can provide a mask for you if you don’t have one.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms should stay home. These symptoms may include, but are not limited to, cough, fever, or shortness of breath.
- Anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
- Anyone who has knowingly been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 in the past 14 days should stay home.
- Event staff may require you to take a temperature check before entering.
- Brick Rodeo reserves the right to ask anyone exhibiting signs of respiratory infection to leave the event.
Additionally, Brick Rodeo has reduced the number of tickets available and set specific time slots for public attendance to help keep the occupancy levels low. Please do your part and maintain a 6-foot distance between yourself and people outside of your family group.
Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue. We require hand sanitizer use before participating in any interactive activities.
Brick Rodeo thanks you for being courteous and respectful of others while attending the event.